Inventory Management System is a software that helps to track inventory levels, orders, sales, costs, and deliveries. Mostly used by manufacturing firms to create a work order, bill of materials and many other production-related documents, it helps them to avoid the problem of over stocking and outages.
Virtual Pages can build a powerful, yet flexible Inventory Management System that can organise your inventory data safely and error free. It can help you to:
- Set pricing levels that can automatically adjust your sales price based on cost increases
- Define detailed information for your ordering inventory item, including stock levels, preferred vendors, and manufacturers
- Enter a range of serial numbers for more detailed stock tracking
- Combine different inventory items into packages to ensure special pricing and easier processing of orders and invoices
- Print purchase orders and reports
- Have relevant information such as item, cost, supplier, customer, etc. handy on the same screen
- Print inventory lists by name, location, system type, and minimum levels
- Create many detailed parts reports
Our solution is cost-effective and highly flexible which delivers the performance you need to manage your inventory. To know more on how the system ensures accuracy, feel free to get in touch with us.